X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • graywolfhntr

Grendel is here finally.

Hey all.
    Well, it's been a long month, but my rifle is at the gun shop and I will be picking it up Friday morning. One of my 24 round magazines and my scope are back ordered, but I have a 10 round and a 24 round to play with.

I also ordered a case of hornady 123 grain A-max bullets. Got 200 rounds to play with. I can't wait to go shooting. Pics and info on the shoot at a later date.
  • Dogue
    Warrior
    • Mar 2011

Congratulations on surviving the wait. Always happy to see another FL member here too!
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

• Drifter
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Excellent. Looking forward to details and pics.
      Drifter

Comment

Grats! Let the fun begin

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

Congrats man! What's your setup?
          "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• gunrestorer

Glad your getting it you are going to love it.

Comment

The wait is always the worst, let the games begin. Have fun and don't forget lot of pictures.

Comment

What did you end up with?

Comment

• calaverasslim

Got my 6.5 Upper and 4 boxes of Wolf ammo to play with until I get my reloading gear. Mounted my scope and went to play. First 3 rounds with this Wolf factory ammo measured 3/4" at 100 yds. This was yesterday.

Got my stuff from Graf today and I'm in business. I will reload some Barnes 120gr Hornady AMAX, Nosler Ballistic Tip 120s, and some Rem. PSP. We will see what we will see

Comment

Working...
                  X