Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

snagged a new barrel today! !

so happy I bought a new barrel today! an 18 inch stainless steel liberty fluted! ! it will be here by end of next week only 1 problem .........its for a bill but I'm doing for my brother his barrels nicer than mine i think. oh well we saw it and jumped all over it barrel for 2 in a quarter

sounds like a good deal, good luck with it

Comment

Dang it, I was searching the net HIGH and LOW 3 months ago for that exact barrel.

Some guys have all the luck

Nice snag!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

ha .thanks .found it on gunbroker .coming from satern .i understand i guess they sell stuff for that liberty or something like that

Comment

They used to, I hope it shoots well - I was going to mount it into a monolithic upper so you should do the same

Edited: Looks like there is 1 left on GB http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=292635574

I am not too keen on SS barrels but mainly I can't pull the trigger on this because I am currently married to a non-functioning .264 lbc as it is.....

Someone buy this please so I don't have to redo my build.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-13-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

benny- you're alive and well? What have you there to get rid of-I may have a guy for that thing.

Comment

Sneaky -

Yea Bud I PMed you the other day - I'm lookin forward to hunting this fall. I haven't been to the lease in months.

I got a 264 lbc that doesnt like Wolf Gold brass cased ammo. Every case remains in the chamber after firing. This is issue #4 so far on the build. I have Hornady ammo in route to see if it can cycle that, then I can make a decision....

Original poster did you get a Grendel barrel for your friend, or a 264 lbc like the one in the linky?

BB

Comment

• sneaky one
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

I did/nt see your pm. Good to have you back -on the hog-whacker job ! A few newer bullets are on the scene...powders too! How's them 140 deep curls shootin? My feddy guys can't even order them in- what the deuce- shortages every where. Save your copper-lead-zinc., don't sell it-it ends up in china,,,,,, they'll use it against us someday. We as americans need to start limiting the exports of any metals-----Keep It Here---makes a great statement. Cool?

Comment

Brandon -

What bolt are you going to match up with the barrel?

If Satern is selling you one ask if they have more because the website says 0 stock.

BB

Comment

• hill.brandonj

it's for my brother and the local shop here has all the other parts we need. honestly not sure what particular brand

Comment

Working...
                    X