Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Snake Reaper

barrels

Ar stoner barrel and bolt or lother walther , which do u guys like in 18 or 20 in barrel. I need a barrel bad . tried calling satern for last week no one will answer or return calls or email no one has them .In stock. besides midway ar stoners. need help or a barrel. thanks guys.

Budget?
    Intended use?

There's also J&T Distributing for economy, if that's what you want. AA also has affordable barrels, but wait time is long.

Comment

I have an 18" AR Stoner and I love it. Supposedly they are made by ER Shaw. However, I am a hunter and not a marksman. I would say that if you are shooting paper you may want to spend more... but if you are a hunter I have killed numerous pigs/coyotes/varmints in various ranges out to over 200 yds and nothing has taken another step! The barrel actually says 6.5 Grendel on it and someone measured a fired case and said that it was indeed .300" Hope this helps!

I tried to place an order with CSS which are LW barrels but I was quickly put off by the guy's lack of communication/attitude so I cancelled my order.

Comment

• Snake Reaper

Was going to order from j&t but they do not have any stainless in stock, I am a hunter also but i do like accurate rifles i am capable out to 400 but never really shot any further.MIdway has the ar stoner in stock, precision fire arms has the lother wather he says in stock( waiting on pics and a link to order), SAOD says they have some in stock but there web sight is down, and when i ask for a phone number to place a order over the phone i get no reply, i have sent css several messages to wih no respose, tried to see if satern had some in stock for two weeks called and left text and phone messages no response on there web they are listing them now.( Really like to have a satern) medium weight 20 inch stainless with target crown. they are listed for 450. ish with bolts but cant get ahold of any one, same price as the lother walter barrel with bolt. But have heard good things about lother walther barrels also , just dont want to wait 4 or 5 months for a barrel .already been waiting that long to save u the money for the barrel, to put on my side charger aa upper . So the the question is who make a better barrel lother walther or ar stoner , etc etc and that has them in stock.

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
          Warrior
          • Apr 2011

Just sent you some pictures!
          "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• Snake Reaper

got them just sent you a email

Comment

• Snake Reaper

Thanks for all the help guys.Mark at precision firearms is thake care of me.

Comment

Working...
              X