• Show
Clear All
  • Rockdriller

From Plymouth MA, America' first hot LZ

Happy Independence Day Ladies and Gentlemen
    I hope everyone has a safe and Grendelized fourth of July

Amen to the Happy 4th!

Interesting observation about hot LZ's.

If I understand correctly, the Spanish inadvertently prepped the LZ by carrying European diseases the Indians in Mexico. The resulting pandemic wiped out most of the North American Indian population.

Would that all hot LZ's have excellent prep work!

Comment

I hate missing 4th of July, but the Salt Lake Valley is covered in smoke right now, so not too much longing for that this year.
      Last edited by Guest; 07-05-2012, 05:55 AM.

Comment

The "Indians" had prepped the LZ's themselves in a series of genocidal conquests spanning the 14 centuries before Columbus' arrival. Colonial farmers plowing their fields often would encounter real estate where not one square yard was void of human remains.

The tribes encountered by the Spaniards, French, and British were the remnants of previous races, who had basically wiped each other almost entirely out. The archeological evidence of this shows us that they had well-established proper cities, complete with highways, irrigation, mass distribution of goods, writing, metal works, atronomy, science, etc.

I've personally traveled to many of these ancient ruins, climbed their massive pyramids, and marveled at the level of achievement they once had. Meso-American civilizations are barely understood or recognized, and we're still in the infancy-stages of discovery with regards to the archeological record. There are concentrations of pyramids and temples that haven't even been excavated yet, one of which was discovered by LANDSAT in 1975-76, when they were mapping the earth's surface with thermal imaging to prove that global cooling was a threat to mankind...

The American Continents have been inhabited by some very interesting civilizations, ours being the most influential on the entire globe in all of recorded history. May we guard and protect our blessed Nation with resolve. A blessed 4th to all...

Comment

Working...
        X