• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Texas Range Day!!!!!

It's here... This weekend at Best of the West Shooting Sports in Liberty Hill, Texas. Who is in?

I talked with the owner and RO's this weekend and we are good to go. I'll probably get there by 9:00 and stay until mid afternoon.
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

I'm out, dang it...

JG

Comment

Sadly, only in thought... I have to run down to San Antonio for the weekend.. Sorry.. flk k

Comment

• MahaloMoFo

Is this just going to be an open shoot? Any specifics? Thanks!

Comment

• txgunner00
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Pretty much just an opportunity to get together and shoot, compare notes, etc. and sling lead out to 1000 yds.

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

Comment

• txgunner00
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Bump

Comment

i'm stuck in the middle of audited physical inventory, but will make the next one, do or die. should have a 20" templar/bartlein to go along with 18"AA and 24" Satern by the time we can gin this up again. have a good time, guys-have to live vicariously for the time being. post pics/range reports, as able.

Comment

• BjornF16
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

Unable...taking the wife to the airport Sat pm.
                LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
                Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

bit far for me im in Northern Louisiana. Sounds like fun though.

Comment

Working...
                  X