• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • centerfire
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Warlock View Post
    I am simply saying quit bashing others shit because what the "Internet Gods" all agree that what is said "Simply not possible"

Negative Bias and Confirmation Bias. For some reason, I'll bet you guys shoot glocks. (Negativity Bias)

Yes, I shoot very well because I have put the time into training and technique because it is important to me.

I don't get off forum purse fights.
    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

• SCJim
      Warrior
      • Apr 2019

In pretty much every gun forum you will find "Negativity Bias" and the a whole double scoop of Confirmation Bias"
      Performance claims are a lot easier to believe when posted with a picture. Just about everyone carries a phone with a camera 24 and 7 and posting pics is free and easy. It makes it a lot harder to doubt the stories when there are pics of the guns, the ranges and the targets. Besides I love looking and posting my own pictures of all three, it makes for a lot more interesting forum read.
      Last edited by SCJim; 04-27-2019, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• LR1955
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2011

I am simply saying quit bashing others shit because what the "Internet Gods" all agree that what is said "Simply not possible"

Negative Bias and Confirmation Bias. For some reason, I'll bet you guys shoot glocks. (Negativity Bias)

Yes, I shoot very well because I have put the time into training and technique because it is important to me.

Warlock:

Quit using profane language. This is more of a family oriented forum where profane and vulgar language is not allowed.

Please edit your posts and remove these words.

LR55

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

No I shoot a real pistol s and w wheel gun in the only pistol round worth owning 357.

Look I owned a bca barrel my words ain't bias they are not a quality product.

Like I already said, I hope the OP got a great barrel but like I said 1 shot group at 100 yards doesn't prove anything. It takes multiple groups at every 100 yard step from 100 to 600 for me to belive it's a good to great barrel.

Comment

• LR1955
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2011

I am simply saying quit bashing others equipment because what the "Internet Gods" all agree that what is said "Simply not possible"

I apologize to the forum for not abiding by the forums rules.
            Warlock:

Thank you for editing your posts. No need to apologize. Lesson learned is all.

LR55

Comment

• CaptnC
              Warrior
              • May 2018

Originally posted by Michael-95037 View Post
              CaptnC,

New guy here, so please excuse me if the question has already been asked. I'm curious. How are the BCA side charge uppers working for you?

Michael
              I really like it. I picked up 18 AR-15's (9 have side charge uppers) in an Estate Sale and I'm current swapping all my personal AR's to side charge uppers. The Gibbz G4 is a sweet side charge, but costly if you buy new.

The BCA right side charge is exactly the way an AR should have been designed originally IMO. It's great. Never a malfunction of any kind.

I wish I could say that for some of the side charge uppers I just received. All 18 were never fired, so I'm having to work through some issues they have.

Also "Horad" load development always has to past the test at longer range, but if you get the SD and ES low at 100yds it normally passes the test at various ranges.

I personally rarely shoot at 100yds, but do reference it when referring to accuracy. If my rifle is shooting MOA or less at 200yds I'd bet money it it do just as well at 100yds.

Why? Some wouldn't get it if I said I had a 2" group at 200yds...that, that is one MOA at 200.

Comment

• Michael-95037
                Bloodstained
                • Apr 2019

CaptnC, Thanks for the reply. Based on yours and others replies, input I'm going to wait to get my hands on a BCA side charger. I already have all the other pieces, so waiting is tough, but I want to build the right hunting rifle once and enjoy it forever.

The Plan:
                BCA Side charging upper & BCG -- as soon as it's back in stock
                CMMG lower kit
                Rise Armament RA-240 trigger
                18" Wilson Combat Recon Tactical barrel
                Wilson Combat rifle length gas tube
                AR-Stoner low profile gas block
                AIM Sports 13.5" M-LOK handguard
                UTG Pro collapsible stock
                Hogue Overmolded Grip
                CPD 10-round magazines
                Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm scope
                Still need to find the right scope mount, but I'll do that after the rifle is built
                Last edited by Michael-95037; 05-04-2019, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X