Anybody Try the New 6.5 Grendel Mags by D&H Yet ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Londerko
    Warrior
    • Apr 2018

Comment

• Hipshot71
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2019

Thanks for the replies and information guys. I'm just trying to figure out which way to go for Grendel mags. I really wish Magpul, Lancer, or ETS made magazines for the Grendel, but they don't. I really like D&H 5.56 magazines for their cost/quality aspect, and was hoping that might hold true in their 6.5G magazines. I guess the jury is still out on them, and it's just about impossible to find them anyway.

I think I am going to try to find some E-Landers in stock somewhere and start with those. Are the 17rd E-Landers the "go to" for reliability, or does it matter with E-Landers?

Thanks Again guys!

To all the guys who welcomed me to this forum by accusing me of being a shill for D&H, and to the ones who sent me rants about using bold font in my original post, I apologize that the boldness of my font hurt your feelings. I wasn't aware bold font wasn't allowed here. I will go reread forum rules. Also, I can assure you I am not a "shill" for anyone, and have no idea how one would come to that conclusion from what I posted. Feel free to check me out, I go by Tolly or HipShot71 on just about every gun forum out there, and have nothing to hide.
      "We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid: none is at hand. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name."
      Sam Houston - Battle of San Jacinto

Comment

• Londerko
        Warrior
        • Apr 2018

Comment

• Hipshot71
          Unwashed
          • Apr 2019

Thanks Londerko! Do you have any idea where the E-Landers might be in stock?
          "We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid: none is at hand. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name."
          Sam Houston - Battle of San Jacinto

Comment

• Jakegsxr11
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

Midway has 4 rounders in stock, arm or ally shows all capacity in stock as does midsouth shooters supply. I have not ordered from those places but they do show stock.

Comment

• Londerko
              Warrior
              • Apr 2018

All mine have come from Brownells.
              Looks like there out now, they usually have them for 3 months then out for 1 month then repeat.
              Lots of folks get em from Larue and Alexander I think

Comment

• CWOZ
                Bloodstained
                • Nov 2018

Try ammoseek.com for magazines as well as ammo

Comment

• Popeye212
                  Chieftain
                  • Jan 2018

Get mine from Larue

Comment

• lazyengineer
                    Chieftain
                    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Londerko View Post
                    If I had to chose 1 grendel mag it would be the 17rd Elander
                    That's the conclusion I have come to as well. I really like the E-lander 17.
                    4x P100

Comment

• centerfire
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2017

I have not tried the D&H. I prefer 20rd 223 form factor mags so I generally stick with 10rd Grendel mags. I have ASC and E-Lander 10, 15, and 17 (I think, I can't keep the odd sizes straight).

Comment

• Wanderson
                        Warrior
                        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by lazyengineer View Post
                        That's the conclusion I have come to as well. I really like the E-lander 17.
                        I’ll +1 that as well, my E-lander 17s run great, strong springs, no issues when fully loaded. I’m partial to 20 round mags in my other platforms & calibers, good balance between capacity & short enough for bench use. My CPD 26rnd 6.5 Grendel magazine runs fine too but just doesn’t come to the range as often.

Comment

Working...
                        X