X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rbshoots
    Banned
    • Feb 2017

Bought an MBT to replace the stock trigger in my Stag model 4... cut my groups almost in half due to the much lighter and crisper pull... I am sold on them... my Brother just purchased a Geissele SSA and I am wanting to shoot his to see what if any difference there is in feel between this $90 wonder and his $240 hyped up trigger

Comment

• Cereal Thriller
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2019

LaRue makes some very nice triggers. Friend of mine has even bought their barrels and mentioned they are just as nice. Wish they would come out with a straight trigger, nothing wrong with their curved at all. Just a personal preference that's all.

Comment

• sharpshooter33
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2016

Originally posted by rbshoots View Post
        Bought an MBT to replace the stock trigger in my Stag model 4... cut my groups almost in half due to the much lighter and crisper pull... I am sold on them... my Brother just purchased a Geissele SSA and I am wanting to shoot his to see what if any difference there is in feel between this $90 wonder and his $240 hyped up trigger
        I'd be interested in your opinion on that also. Never owned a Geissele couldn't ever convince myself $240 trigger would improve my ability more than $240 in ammo

But a $87 Larue... yea I bought one back in December. Just installed it on my latest build last week. Waiting on other parts this week before I can test it out. RR 2 stages has been my go to forever. Just playing with MBT in the lower and comparing them since they are about the same price and I think the MBT is gonna out perform my RRs by far.

Comment

• SKelt
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2018

Glad to read all this information. I have an ALG ACT in my Barrett REC7 DI but would like an upgrade, seems like the MBT is the way to go. On the off chance anyone has a spare, feel free to direct message me since I'm going to need 3 of them.
          Last edited by SKelt; 02-21-2019, 08:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Massey9556
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2019

Got mine in the mail and installed yesterday. I've never used another trigger other than a standard mil spec, so it's pretty awesome upgrade for me.

Comment

• grendelnubi
              Warrior
              • Apr 2017

Just ordered one.... I have an ALG in my 12.7 and will move it over to the LaRue MBT

Comment

Working...
              X