• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickt300
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

Hardened Arms ?

Seem to have a pretty complete lineup, anyone handled or shot their products?
  • mdram
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

i have a 5.56 from them
    decent fit and finish, seems accurate enough. havnet stretched it too far and am only using a red dot

thier customer service is superb. i was sent the wrong upper, and new one was cross shipped so i received the replacement a couple of days before the return reached them
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• 41bear
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

Have a 10 1/2" 300 BO upper which runs like a charm both Supers and Subs.
      "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• rickt300
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

I need to pick up a 5.56 upper just to shoot up some of the ammo I stockpiled during the Obama occupation. Don't want to run the steel cased stuff through my match upper and after seeing all the reports on the current BCA stuff I figured I would try something else.

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

Rick, look at the ballistic advantage's, I have 1 223 wylde, and 2 Grrs, great barrels.
          Amrorally has deals on them usually too.
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• ported45
            Warrior
            • Feb 2018

I have have HA in 5.56, .300 BLK, and now 6.5 Grendel.

Can't complain about any of them!

Here is the sight-in target from yesterday evening. Two as sighters, adjustment down and fire, adjustment right to zero. Next shot I moved my POA to the top point of the square and nailed it.
            Attached Files

Comment

• js8588
              Warrior
              • Jul 2017

I'm just putting the finishing touches on a target build using a 24 inch 6.5 Grendel barrel from Hardened Arms. Darn good people to communicate with. If it shoots as good as their customer service is, it'll be a tack driver.

Comment

• Greg Skinner
                Unwashed
                • Aug 2016

I have 3 HA uppers: a 8 1/4 inch pistol 300BO, a 16" 300BO rifle and a 6.5 G 18" rifle. I have had zero problems with any of them and the 6.5 G shoots as accurately as my Precision Firearms upper - at substantially less cost and delivered in less than 4 weeks vs. almost a year. I shoot them all suppressed, mostly supersonic.

Comment

Working...
                X