• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sinclair
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

Official Grendel logo

I do not where to ask this, but I was wondering if there was an official 6.5 Grendel logo, decal, patch, whatever? I am looking for something appropriate to put on the cover of my Grendel range data book to make it distinctive. I have started the process of joining a gun club with a 300 yard rifle range and at least the club President was impressed when I said that I would be shooting a 6.5 Grendel. Nothing like making a good first impression. Let us pray that my trigger finger works better than most of the rest of my body parts!
    "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
    Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
    Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

See that logo on the top left of the forum?

That's it....

Comment

• rabiddawg
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2013

Mass-produced and custom decals for the 6.5 Grendel Horde from Sneaky. A better option to show your Grendel love than that tattoo you've been thinking about. . . .
      Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Sinclair- just PM me-

Comment

• Sinclair
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

I PM'D Sneaky One and placed my order. because I am impatient I did the PayPal route and everything seemed to go off without a hitch. I have been hacked several times and PayPal seems to be the only "safe" method of making on-line payments. And thank you guys for the trouble that all of this is causing you. I am really looking forward to receiving the decals (the little kid in me still lives!).
          Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."

Comment

• Sinclair
            Warrior
            • Feb 2018

My decals came today. My compliments to the artist, some seriously disturbing art work! Very impressive, I have already applied one to my Grendel load journal. Aught to catch an eye or two at the range. I am thinking about the rear window in the Explorer, hope that they are weather proof!
            Edward Abbey

Comment

• GregP42
              Warrior
              • Mar 2015

I wish someone would make these again.

grendel.jpg

Comment

• Sinclair
                Warrior
                • Feb 2018

GregP42, Yes, I have a shooting jacket that is just begging for a Grendel patch.
                Edward Abbey

Comment

• Redomen
                  Warrior
                  • Jun 2016

I would be in for a few.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                    Administrator
                    • Feb 2011

Guys, hats and T-shirts and patches are coming soon. Like in two weeks soon.

Here's a teaser. . . .
                    Attached Files
                    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Drillboss
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                      Guys, hats and T-shirts and patches are coming soon. Like in two weeks soon.

Here's a teaser. . . .
                      I can't stand the text being upside down. Keep in mind that I edit much better than I compose.

Flip Grendel Horde over and print it along the bottom of the logo. Or maybe just Official on top and 6.5 Grendel Horde on bottom. I can turn my graphic designing daughter loose on this if you'd like.

PS: Already sent it to her.
                      Last edited by Drillboss; 08-31-2018, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                        Administrator
                        • Feb 2011

Uh . . . well . . . these are already at the printer. Point noted. There are pros and cons to each way, but will revisit it next round.

Sheesh! Tough crowd!
                        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                          Warrior
                          • Jan 2017

Hells yes, get me some Grrrr swag! Fine as is... Want to see that RCA dog look as they turn themselves upside down reading the tee.
                          Last edited by AZHTfreak; 08-31-2018, 04:30 AM.
                          DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• Drillboss
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                            Uh . . . well . . . these are already at the printer. Point noted. There are pros and cons to each way, but will revisit it next round.

Sheesh! Tough crowd!
                            Oops.

My bad. Never mind my earlier thought. I think it looks great.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                              Chieftain
                              • Oct 2016

Oh hell, IM IN. I want two, ASAP. Let me know what I owe you, BFT, I'll get it your way today.

I'm wearing this on my first day at the new airplane job. Can't wait to find brothers I didn't know I had. >
                              Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
                              X