• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jonny rotton
    Warrior
    • Dec 2015

has anyone heard of deadshot barrels??

as i was leaving a gunshow today an old friend asked if i wanted to buy a brand new deadshot barrel. its 11" ss 1/9 twist.
    has anyone heard of these or know anything about it. i did make a trade for it.
  • jonny rotton
    Warrior
    • Dec 2015

well i will have to guess that with the lack of responses that no one has.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

Would say so. Can't say I haven't ever heard the name, but I can't recall where or anything else about them. That's the best I can offer, which is why I haven't posted.
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• mdram
        Warrior
        • Sep 2016

i think i have seen them on gunbroker
        just some targets for printing
        https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• jonny rotton
          Warrior
          • Dec 2015

well i have one. as soon as i get it all put together i will post my results. it does look really nice. i will also post its weight compared to the 12" faxon. both are awaiting a few parts to finish. its 3.4 oz lighter than the faxon.
          Last edited by jonny rotton; 03-28-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2018

They are on Gunbroker and even have their own web site. I'd say they like their fluting....

Custom AR-15, AR-10 and FN Scar 16, 17 and 20 Barrels

Comment

• 65GbySeven
              Warrior
              • Dec 2018

I rebarrelled a buddy’s 5.56 with their SS fluted HBAR. Great service. Sent the bolt to him and he did the headspacing for me. Great price, $250. I will be using him to make a match Grendel barrel next March...too many other builds going on right now...

Comment

• maxxmojo
                Bloodstained
                • Jul 2016

I currently have one of their 6.5 CM barrel assemblies in my SCAR-17S. Been fiddling with the MREX rail I put on it in conjunction with it. Haven't shot a whole lot out of it so far and I've got some reloads to try but the initial results looked promising. So far no regrets.

Comment

Working...
                X