• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarandThumb
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2015

Looks like I'm building another Grendel

My wife unexpectedly joined me for a recent range trip. The main reason I was going was to get some 1k practice with my 260 savage. I usually bring my Grendel out with the 260 to alternate between the two. Since she was tagging along I also took out a 243 bolt action and my 556 AR.

She shot up all the ammo I had for the 556 in the first 30 mins, lol. She didn't like the 243 much so she started shooting the Grendel. Amazingly this was the first time she shot the Grendel and she liked it a lot more than the 556, mostly because of the impact difference on the steel plates

Both of my ARs are setup as bench guns. She had the most fun shooting off of a PRS style barrier so I think I'll do a med-light build. She wants purple receivers, lol. I'm thinking a medium weight 18 inch barrel with a brake, a low powered optic, and a standard collapsible stock.

Should be an interesting build. Will probably take me a year to collect the parts.
  • Drillboss
    Warrior
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by GarandThumb View Post
    Should be an interesting build. Will probably take me a year to collect the parts.
    You can do better than that. Think about her feelings.

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

Valentine's day is this week .......just saying.

Comment

Working...
      X