• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winny94
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2016

Always build on a solid foundation...

Now I just need to decide if I'm going to follow JPs break in directions...I don't buy into the break in idea, and really don't like the idea of using a lapping compound, but again. The results of JP barrels speak for themselves.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

I didnt do a breakin on mine just shoot and enjoy it clean after each range trip.

Got 78 rounds down pipe now and I seen it tighten up round the 45 to 50 round mark.

Havent really done any group shooting but from what I have seen and its willingness to drop two bullets on each other at will it is a shooter for sure.

Di you go with the 18 or the 22 inch barrel.

Comment

• Winny94
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2016

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
      I didnt do a breakin on mine just shoot and enjoy it clean after each range trip.

Got 78 rounds down pipe now and I seen it tighten up round the 45 to 50 round mark.

Havent really done any group shooting but from what I have seen and its willingness to drop two bullets on each other at will it is a shooter for sure.

Di you go with the 18 or the 22 inch barrel.
      I went 22. Looking for something that can ethically bring down a speed goat at 400 out of an AR platform, so the extra velocity should get me there

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

It should do it a member on here has that same barrel and went to a mile with it.

Comment

• RicosRevenge
          Warrior
          • Jan 2016

I didn't break mine in either... same results as A5.

Comment

Working...
          X