• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McFireFighter
    Warrior
    • Jan 2016

Aero Precision woes?

I ordered an instock item at Aero Precision on the 19th of last month. Money was pulled promptly for said item. Been sitting in processing since then. Anyone else having similar issues?

Let me add I love my Aero Precision products. Quality at a great price. Not one issue. So please understand I'm not bashing them. Just curious if others are experiencing a similar issue.
  • CastorTroy
    Warrior
    • Mar 2015

their shipping was a little slower than normal on the last order i placed with them a couple months ago. but it wasnt that slow.

but, IMO, between tax refunds and presumed panic buying, everybody is getting hammered right now

Comment

• McFireFighter
      Warrior
      • Jan 2016

I've spent way to much on gun parts over the last few months. Most are pretty much on schedule. I'm East coast so throw another 4-5 days shipping. Oh well.

Comment

• 1075 tech
        Warrior
        • Apr 2015

I'd call or shoot them an e-mail. That happened to me once, where I'd paid and it sat "processing order" for several days. A quick e-mail to the vendor found that the order apparently had been overlooked and never pulled for shipping.

As busy as some of these vendors are, even though order taking is automated, it still takes a real person to get your item off a shelf and into a box.

Comment

• McFireFighter
          Warrior
          • Jan 2016

Yeah I'll call Monday. Just trying to have patience. If they're swamped probably others calling also.

Comment

• Holyfather12
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2016

I was looking at one of their handguard for my build. Called them twice and emailed them twice to see if it would fit over my gas block. Never did get an email response and both people on the phone wouldn't even look at their dimensions to give me a yes or no answer. Ended up getting and ergo grips one because the first time I called the guy I spoke to put me on hold to actually go measure thir handguard for me. Poor customer service from Aero!

Comment

• ahillock
              Warrior
              • Jan 2016

So strange. I have only had good experience with Aero Precision when I have dealt with them. Hopefully just a temporary issue. They make great stuff in my experience with their products.

Comment

• Steamburn
                Warrior
                • Apr 2015

All my uppers and lowers re Aero Precision, but all bought from Brownells on sale. I agree, about their quality. Perfect.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                  Super Moderator
                  • Sep 2014

I buy all my Aero uppers from Brownell's. Wish they still had the no forward assist uppers in stock. Those are great.

Wish they offered them in FDE Cerakote so I don't have to do it, but such is life.
                  NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• ii's_open
                    Unwashed
                    • Mar 2016

I try to stay away from AP. I bought a matched upper/lower set from an authorized dealer, when I received it the shades were off, fitment was sloppy. I should've rejected it but was too excited to finish my build. Called AP and told them about my issues and they gave me the cold shoulder, said I have to deal with the company I bought it from...

Comment

• Grimmy
                      Unwashed
                      • Feb 2015

As a direct dealer with them it still takes at least a week and a half from time order is placed till it ships.

Comment

• Heinz57grendel
                        Bloodstained
                        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                        I buy all my Aero uppers from Brownell's. Wish they still had the no forward assist uppers in stock. Those are great.

Wish they offered them in FDE Cerakote so I don't have to do it, but such is life.
                        I just saw the slick side aeros on aim surplus or surplus ammo. I cant remember which one. $39.00 ea and in stock

Comment

• LRRPF52
                          Super Moderator
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Heinz57grendel View Post
                          I just saw the slick side aeros on aim surplus or surplus ammo. I cant remember which one. $39.00 ea and in stock
                          Those are Anderson's with no provisions for an ejection port door.
                          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
                          X