• Jan 2014

G'Day
    I bought Wilson Dies for mine.
    Juddy

Comment

• babue
      Warrior
      • Mar 2011

Redding makes a full length size die with a changeable neck bushing, that is what I use.
      Unless you are running it in a bolt gun, you will need to full length resize to make sure it
      will chamber in an AR.

Comment

• JASmith
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2014

You should be able to get a universal neck size die with appropriate inserts for getting the neck tension you want for your 6.5 caliber bullets.

Alternatively, a 6.5 PPC neck-size die can work if one is careful to set the die so the neck is the only thing touched at the top of the stroke.
        shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
        -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• Roe
          Warrior
          • Dec 2014

Thanks guys!
          I use a small Sako bolt action rifle and find FL sizing/ lubing to be a hassle.

Comment

• JASmith
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2014

'Been there, done that. Yes neck sizing is a lot nicer for the bolt and Encore!
            shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
            -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• ramslammer
              Bloodstained
              • Jan 2014

G'Day
              Just ordered a Hornady 6.5 Short neck die http://www.hornady.com/store/6.5mm-S...e-.264-1-Each/ to use in the press. But Wilsons are still very handy, in fact I've just ordered some for the 6.5 GAP 4S. Sad thing there was 50 cases cost twice the cost of dies.
              Juddy

Comment

Working...
              X