• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AmishEskimoNinja
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2013

No more Lapua AA brass?

I noticed today that the brass made for Alexander arms by Lapua is no longer listed on the AA site. Anybody have the back story?
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

if i had to guess i would say cost
    Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
      Warrior
      • Apr 2011

They canceled all my backorders and Told me they are not taking more order back 4 months ago due to not being able to get enough. We developed another source for Lapua brass. Price is 97.00 per box on our website and it comes in a nice Ammo Box!
      "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
        Warrior
        • Apr 2011

Custom AR-15 Rifles, Custom Uppers, Custom Lower, 6.5 Grendel, AR15, AR 15, AR-15, AR15 upper, custom upper, Lilja, DPMS, Precision, Precision Firearms, Precision-firearms, percision firearms, custom upper, custom ar, custom ar15, barrels, rifle barrels, Shilen, CAA, Command Arms, Yankee Hill, Yankee Hill Machine, 204 ruger, .204 ruger, 223 wyld

SKU 1 PRVI PARTIZAN 6.5 Grendel Brass
        Title 1 PRVI PARTIZAN 6.5 Grendel Brass
        Description

One bag of NEW 6.5 Grendel Brass Made by PRVI PARTIZAN. Each bag has 100 New Cases. This brass is a good value and we expect to get 5-8 Reloads from it. Supposedly Hornady Grendel and 6.8 SPC cases are made by the same company. They sure look and measure the same. The case mouths need deburring in our opinion.
        "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
        X