• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patkin
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2014

Hornady 123 SST at Cabela's

Was in the Cabela's in Columbus Ohio this morning looking for some 8208 and to my surprise they had 123 gr SST's in stock. Bought 2 boxes at $32/ea.
  • arizona98tj
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2013

The Cabela's in Glendale, AZ just had several boxes too....I picked up a couple....$24.99 a box.

Comment

• Lonehill
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2013

Seems a little/a lot too high. Might try some online sources. Often you can get a much better deal even after paying shipping which is often about the same whether you buy a couple boxes or 5 or 10. Cabela's is usually pretty proud of their ammo. Handy yes, but few bargains. $25 seems about fair. Several of us got 123 SST's the other day for 17 something a box from an online source, Selwayarmory.com. There are many others, just gotta jump quick.

Comment

• Blacklab
        Warrior
        • Mar 2012

There's a new gun shop in my area. Reasonable prices for ar parts ammo on the other hand 30.99 a box 123 sst.........
        Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

• Drifter
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Since OP was looking for powder (8208), the SST's that he bought might have been bullets for reloading (and not loaded ammo). If that is indeed the case, $32 for a box of 100 isn't too bad. MidwayUSA sells 'em for ~$31. The discount reloading retailers on the 'net sell 'em for a few bucks less, but are often out of stock.
          Drifter

Comment

• rasp65
            Warrior
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
            Since OP was looking for powder (8208), the SST's that he bought might have been bullets for reloading (and not loaded ammo). If that is indeed the case, $32 for a box of 100 isn't too bad. MidwayUSA sells 'em for ~$31. The discount reloading retailers on the 'net sell 'em for a few bucks less, but are often out of stock.
            Plus shipping

Comment

• dammitman
              Warrior
              • Dec 2012

go to gunbot.com go to the ammo part go to 6.5 grendel even with shipping its alot cheaper as long as you buy enough boxes. the best deals were a week ago or so. 17.99 per box but its gone now. and it was not like it was for a few minutes at that price it was for weeks. but if the 32 per box was for the bullets to handload i would have bought them as well. its always cheaper to handload for this caliber as long as you already have the brass.
              Last edited by dammitman; 05-26-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• patkin
                Unwashed
                • Mar 2014

Just looked at Gunbot and they have the price at 31.99 but they're on backorder. Thanks for the link though.

Yes these are just the bullets. I've had them on backorder at Midway for a month. Got some Lapua brass and 8 lbs of 8208 coming now. Gonna do lots of shooting this summer. :-)

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

Hornady Custom 6.5 Grendel Ammo 123 Grain SST at Target Sports USA with free shipping available. Enjoy deals on 6.5 Grendel ammo for sale online

Comment

Working...
                  X