Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • customcutter

Scored 5 boxes 123 SST's

I've been looking for some ammo, since I ordered the 18" Liberty barrel. I found some in Jacksonville, Fl yesterday at Academy Sports. Picked up 5 boxes of SST's for $23/box, and they had 5-10 more boxes. I figure 100 rds will get me started until I can get reloading dies and other supplies ordered.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

You did good. I wish we had an Academy store in my area.

Comment

• customcutter

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
      You did good. I wish we had an Academy store in my area.
      Yes, me too. We were visiting my daughter in Jax, I live near Tampa. We just got a Gander Mtn a few weeks ago, but almost 40 miles across town. I've had to go to Orlando for Bass Pro, or Ocala for Gander Mtn in the past.

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Ironically, Gander started here in MN , as Holiday sports stores. They own all the Holiday gas stations from here to -? The entire empire is owned by a local family run co.

They stock no reloading supplies, anymore, and no loaded Grendel ammo- not that I need it.

If ammo is needed call the local Gander store, and request it , I was just told. hmmmm....

I pimped the local Fleetfarm store=they sell the Huldra piston AR stuff= made by Adams Arms, from Brainerd MN- yet shipped only to their stores, or on the Fleetfarm .com site.

I live near their store- handled the stuff=looks good..

If a fishing fan/ =Al Linder is from the Brainerd area.---always a joke upon the ---Brain Nerd Area.............................................. ........ Sorry.

Comment

Hey I'm close to the Nerd area.

Comment

Custom cutter, I'm glad you found 5 boxes of the 123gr Factory ammo. If things get tight, check out Precision Firearms; if their web page shows its in stock then it really is there. It only takes like five days to get it to our part of Fla. Right now they show 120gr NBT and 130gr Accubond (among others)in stock;I find both those loads to shoot around .5,.6 inches.

Comment

Working...
            X