Grendel Ammo Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grendel Ammo Boxes

Pretty simplistic question, but what ammo boxes do you like that work for Grendel ammo? I've found a lot of boxes allow spent cases to fall out of their slots when upturned. I don't come across many boxes that specifically list the Grendel. Currently I make use of a bunch of old factory Remington 7.62x39 boxes. They have plastic holders in them that keep cases in place whether they're loaded or not.
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

I use the MTM RSS-50. 7.62x39 is one of the listed cases it fits. Works well, and quite durable.

If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• txgunner00
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by NugginFutz View Post
      I use the MTM RSS-50. 7.62x39 is one of the listed cases it fits. Works well, and quite durable.

+1. I have a stack of them. Work very well. Made in USA also unlike Plano cases.
      NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

Personally I like the carboard box and styrofoam ammo boxes.

Cheap and compact. They hold the rounds in place very well.

Not to mention being able to write down specs on the top of the box with a sharpie.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I use the RS S-50's as well. Nice touch with the foam, NugginFutz.

Comment

• bwaites
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            I use the RS S-50's as well. Nice touch with the foam, NugginFutz.
            You haven't done that with yours? I hate rattling boxes!

Comment

Working...
            X