• KentuckyBuddha
      Warrior
      • Oct 2012

Thank you very much indeed!

Comment

• cory
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2012

Yea thanks. Hopefully this means Hogdgon's has sent out a large amount of CFE. I'm going to wait to see if powdervalley gets any in soon, as it's cheaper there.
        "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• XcountryRider

Thanks for sharing my buddy bought some so ill probably be able to buy some off him.

Comment

Originally posted by cory View Post
            Yea thanks. Hopefully this means Hogdgon's has sent out a large amount of CFE. I'm going to wait to see if powdervalley gets any in soon, as it's cheaper there.
            You were right. Powder Valley listed CFE223 in 1 pound canisters an hour ago. It is sold out now!

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

I ended up ordering from Recob. Their price on m41s made them the better deal for me.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                Warrior
                • Oct 2012

My google fu failed me in learning what "M41s" are. lol Help!!

Comment

• cory
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by KentuckyBuddha View Post
                  My google fu failed me in learning what "M41s" are. lol Help!!
                  HAHAHA CCI m41, milspec 5.56 primers.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2012

I was pretty sure you didn't mean the tank. LOL I have never used those primers. I have lots of 450's and Rem 7 1/2 and whatnot though to hold me a little while.

Comment

• cory
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2012

I haven't used them for the Grendel, yet. I use them for my 556 and can fall back on them for the Grendel if need be, but that would reworking up my loads.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I just received my shipping notice. An 8 lb jug is scheduled to be at my front door this Monday.

Richard

Comment

• cory
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2012

I received a phone call from RECOB last night informing me that they had run out of the 8lb CFE Kegs before I place my order. Understandable, it happens.

Then she goes on to inform me that I couldn't get the case (5000) of primers I ordered. Because it's not FAIR to let someone order that many, in order to insure everyone gets some I could only order 1000 at a time. That was understandable during the craze, but it isn't anymore, not on something that has a $20 haz mat fee attached to it.

I've got a serious problem with begging someone to take my money. Even if they wouldn't of ran out of the CFE after that I would of canceled my order. I won't do any further business with RECOB.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2012

Anyone should understand that the hazmat fee changes the situation from hoarding to just being practical about minimizing costs that will ultimately need to be incurred anyway. Since you are not just hoarding you won't need to buy for a while so the next fellow gets to buy a case while you are not shopping for more, and so on. Not a tough concept to grasp. I can see why you would be frustrated.

Comment

Working...
                            X