• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chukkar Chaser
    Unwashed
    • Jun 2013

Gunbot

I use a site called Gunbot.net to help me find ammo. They track like 50 retailers so you can find who has what at what price. They recently added 6.5 Grendel to their list of calibers

I hated to see that happen. Ever since gunbot put grendel on there site it has been harder to get because as soon as its in its gone. Use to have a fighting chance to get some now its like buying .22. Im glad i bought a whole bunch of it a few months ago. I wish this ammo scarcity crap would get over with and lets move on with life. Alot of people that did the AR craze due to the acts of stupidity from some crazy idiots are already selling alot of theres.

Comment

• Chukkar Chaser
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2013

I too wish this ammo craze would end. I like to have a comfort level with my ammunition. But this site does make it easier to fine ammo for everyone. Thanks to gunbot I found some 22 ammo at 5 cents a round for a 1000. I'll admit it didn't last long, but I probably wouldn't have found it otherwise. Still sitting on about 750 rounds of Grendel, I'd feel more comfortable with a 1000. You think Grendel is tough try and find 5.7x28mm at a reasonable price. The exotics are hard to come by, this site helps.

Comment

This is the season when people get out and do a lot of recreational and competitive shooting.

Comment

• XcountryRider

They don't track ammo on Precision arms which usually have grendel ammo in stock. http://www.precisionfirearms.com/29....97560%3Apage=2

Comment

• denimdeerslayer
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2013

It always has the NO in front of in stock.

Comment

Working...
            X