Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Shooters pro shop

Don't know if anyone has webs it but shooters probahop has 6.5 in 1000 ct.

Enjoy.
    Explore the world of Nosler, renowned for crafting the finest bullets, ammunition, rifles, and brass. Discover our extensive lineup, including Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, Custom Competition, and more. Experience superior quality and performance with Nosler products.
  • pds
    Warrior
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by hill.brandonj View Post
    Don't know if anyone has webs it but shooters probahop has 6.5 in 1000 ct.

Enjoy.
    http://shootersproshop.com/index.php...roduct_id=1260
    A few questions for forum members:
    1. Has anyone done business with this web site?
    2. Does any member have any hands-on use with this bullet. How does it compare to SMK's or Lapua's in the Grendel?

Comment

This Website is Noslers website they use to sell blems and over runs I have purchased from them in the past. I have not yet used these bullets. Noslers OTMs generally mimic the SMKs

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
        Chieftain
        • May 2012

I have ordered fom the 2 time the take a little over a week to process your order and get it shipped out noslers cc bluest are pretty much copies of smk you will be hard pressed o find people who have legit bad thing o say about any of noslers products

If I didn't already ave 3 times as many bullets a I do primers I would place another order
        Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

Interestingly enough, they had the 1000 packs for $109 last week. They sold out damn fast!

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Yeah I'd buy more. But u won't have cash for that for a while. But hey the drs are fixing my kid. As far as legit. These guys are amazing and that particular bullet is very good in my gun.

Comment

Working...
            X