• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eggman918
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2023

Druid Hill Armory

Last week I ordered 4 boxes of ammo and a pair of mags, from Druid Hill Armory, and it arrived today.
    I do not give praise for doing your job in an adequate manor as that is your job, with that being said I placed my order about 09:00 MST and I received conformation of my order
    AND a notification that it had shipped within the hour. I have yet to shoot any as we have had gale force winds for a week now so can't speak to how it shoots, but with their stellar
    customer service I expect it to shoot well. Anyway service as it SHOULD be handled so 5 stars from me!
  • DIANEB
    Warrior
    • Oct 2020

Originally posted by eggman918 View Post
    Last week I ordered 4 boxes of ammo and a pair of mags, from Druid Hill Armory, and it arrived today.
    I do not give praise for doing your job in an adequate manor as that is your job, with that being said I placed my order about 09:00 MST and I received conformation of my order
    AND a notification that it had shipped within the hour. I have yet to shoot any as we have had gale force winds for a week now so can't speak to how it shoots, but with their stellar
    customer service I expect it to shoot well. Anyway service as it SHOULD be handled so 5 stars from me!
    The guy at Druid Hill Armory are great people to do business with...

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2013

I have been doing business with DHA for a good while, now. The business is veteran owned and staffed (both employees). Dave and Tom are good guys.
      Kill a hog. Save the planet.
      My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

Working...
      X