• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zeneffect
    Chieftain
    • May 2020

Lapua Brass shipped from Canada?

I have seen a few boxes available at Canadian outlets so on a whim i bought 2 boxes. received shipping/tracking today (ordered... yesterday)

2x boxes shipped was $290 USD so not cheap... but still cheaper than nosler.

as I got shipping/tracking info already its safe to assume they ship to USA. Guessing it will take a week to get here.

(their prices are in Canadian pesos so its $131 USD a box converted)

The stock inventory did update from my purchase, so I am assuming the count is correct.
    Last edited by Zeneffect; 02-25-2023, 04:40 PM.
  • Zeneffect
    Chieftain
    • May 2020

Tracking updated, estimated delivery Wednesday March 8th. Will update again once delivered.

Comment

• Remington Jim
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2020

Prophet River is A GREAT shop to Buy from !

Comment

• Zeneffect
        Chieftain
        • May 2020

Just released from customs. Maybe Monday delivery

Comment

• Harpoon1
          Chieftain
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Zeneffect View Post
          Just released from customs. Maybe Monday delivery
          I purchased a half dozen German airguns (Weihrauch) from a gun store in the Netherlands.

Mostly one at a time! The trick was to keep the total value below $800 US. More than that and Customs would ding you, hit you with an import tax and delay the delivery. Below that and it would apparently sail right through! This was about 8-10 years ago, so things might have changed. Anyway, at the time you could save around $100 per gun vs buying here in the states. The more amazing thing I thought was. I could order the gun online Sunday night and have it in hand, coastal SE VA, early Wednesday afternoon! Less than 3 days! Like clockwork!
          Last edited by Harpoon1; 03-10-2023, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Zeneffect
            Chieftain
            • May 2020

Customs hit Chicago since it came from Canada so it probably got stabbed, shot at, mismanaged, forced to get a covid vaccine, then scrutinized in every way to try to deny passage because empty brand new brass might hurt someone's feelings

Comment

• Harpoon1
              Chieftain
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Zeneffect View Post
              Customs hit Chicago since it came from Canada so it probably got stabbed, shot at, mismanaged, forced to get a covid vaccine, then scrutinized in every way to try to deny passage because empty brand new brass might hurt someone's feelings
              Last edited by Harpoon1; 03-11-2023, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Zeneffect
                Chieftain
                • May 2020

Arrived unmolested today. No duties or taxes, just shoved into my mailbox.

Comment

Working...
                X