• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A.D.D. AR
    Warrior
    • Oct 2014

Hornady Grendel Brass

Picked up a few 50 piece packages of Hornady grendel brass at a Scheels outfitters today- couldn't wait for the bulk stuff, lol. Nice to see it's finally coming back .
  • Mark611
    Warrior
    • Feb 2017

Some brass is better than no brass! I waited for 2yrs or better to catch Starline Brass to where you could order it!! from their website, I purchased 500 pieces and could not be happier! but I also have 500 Hornady cases 400 are still new!! I used most of the factory loaded ammo I had to start my reloading process for my AR Grendel, so I'll see which brass comes out on top? This brass I have is good enough for me, I'm going to buy LAPUA brass for a gas gun, 1.5'' groups @ over 200yds is good enough for me, I've had decent results from the Hornady brass, but I have also focused on the Starline brass lately for my reloading, my understanding from all I have seen and from use of others the SL cases have less internal volume compared to the Hornady? That said I like the Starline brass so far!!! YMMV

Comment

• Constitutionalist
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

I also picked up a couple boxes of Scheel's Hornady Grendel brass. Paid less than I can find it for locally (when its actually available) with free shipping. Works for me!

Comment

• Alan D
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2023

A.D.D.AR
        I'm Al a newbie here I got some 6.5 Hornady ordered at Midway USA and they are saying they should have more in a few days. Price dropped too
        I would go there and sign up for in stock notifications if you want more
        Last edited by Alan D; 02-21-2023, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• A.D.D. AR
          Warrior
          • Oct 2014

Thanks Al ! I will do that- I've been looking for more brass for a good while now- I've got a couple of 6.5's and now a 22 grendel to feed- the Hornady brass works great for necking down & fireforming to 22 grendel.

Comment

• A.D.D. AR
            Warrior
            • Oct 2014

Constitutionalist- I do have a scheels in my hometown- I'm surprised many times they have powder & primers when many others do not. I was on my way back home from an ice fishing trip a few hours from home- stopped at a Scheels & was glad to finally find
            some Hornady brass!!

Comment

Working...
            X