• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7stw
    Unwashed
    • May 2022

110 grain Hammer Hunter load data

Well, I've finally been able get my hands on some xbr8208, and I had some 110 grain HH bullets. Dropped in 28.5 grains, and seated to 2.289, using cci 450, Lapua, new.
    Mind you, I was actually testing some 107smk, and Lapua 108 scenar, OTM, with the same charge. The 107 smk, were literally in the same hole, and the scenars, about the same. Very impressed, but not surprised.
    So, when I got to the Hammer bullets, my four shot group, was just under .375.
    My rifle, is Howa mini, HB, has less then 100 through it, trigger springs have been replaced with Aussie springs. ( what a difference).
    Getting to my question, what experiences have any of the members had with the Hammer bullets, ie, 110 HH.
    I have cfe223, H322, and now 8208. Any thoughts, or recommendations appreciated in advance. I'm really liking this thing.
    Last edited by 7stw; 08-21-2022, 02:17 AM.
  • Dt219
    Warrior
    • Nov 2020

Comment

• Modoc
      Unwashed
      • Jun 2022

Comment

• WestMOhunter
        Unwashed
        • Oct 2022

Last edited by WestMOhunter; 03-11-2023, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• ocharry
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2022

OK 7stw....i am just a little up set right now...lol...where did you find that elusive unobtainium powder???? i been trying to find some for over 6 months...dang that stuff is hard to find...i sure hope you got all you could aford...i know im not a horder and i like to leave some for seed...but if i find some i intend to get a bunch of it...of course my luck would be it wont work worth a hoot for me...lol

anyway i did find some AR-Comp the other day and i had the very same experiance as you...just picked a charge weight and an OAL with the sierra 105 blitzking bullet and poof...there it was.. 5 shots in a .375" out side group...less than .250 center to center.....nope i aint touching that...put some more of them together to see if i was dreaming or a fluke or something like that....weather is kinda crappy so im waiting

good luck with your testing...but if i were you i would have to see if i could do that again...lol...just so ya know it was real..lol

ocharry

Comment

Working...
          X