• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Remington Jim
    Bloodstained
    • Apr 2020

Grendel Norma Brass

Just found a 100 New NORMA brass - don't see -hear of any one talking about it - anyone loading Norma brass ?
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Comment

• dammitman
      Warrior
      • Dec 2012

what was the price if i may ask? i would buy 100 if not rediculously high. its OK to have a few hundred overpriced brass if one has the funds anyway

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Shooters Pro Shop shows $56.95 for fifty Nosler 6.5 Grendel brass and Norma was usually a little more expensive than Nosler. Probably $1.20+ each before this run on reloading components.

Comment

• lazyengineer
          Chieftain
          • Feb 2019

My experience with NORMA .223 brass is that it is top of the line brass. With heavy construction, very uniform primer pockets, and perfectly drilled flash holes. It's the brass I use for distance competition use in National Match .223. A couple years ago, they did subcontract LC brass and stamped their name on it, which is decent brass, but isn't nearly as good of quality as the exceptional and heavy European made NORMA brass. But I'm sure that's specific only to .223 brass.

I have every expectation for NORMA 6.5 Grendel brass is proper European brass. But if it is instead Nosler brass stamped as NORMA, then I can't say. Nosler in my experience is decent US made stuff, but no better then that rating.

Post some pictures, and in particular pictures inside the casings and several pictures showing several rounds flash-holes. And do a weight test to see the weights of about 10 of the casings, and post that.
          4x P100

Comment

• mel
            Chieftain
            • Nov 2019

ive been using norma prime brass in my 6.5 cm been very happy with it , its been way better then the hornady,federal,and s&b brass i had previously

Comment

Working...
            X