• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texasbilly
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2021

Vitavouri primers

In a desperate attempt to find some small rifle magnum primers like CCI 450, I was able to purchase 200 Vitavouri small rifle magnum primers. I started looking for anything that I can on their quality, effectiveness, applications, etc. I have found nothing. Are they no longer made? Are they any good? Ideas and suggestions?
  • riuma
    Warrior
    • Jun 2018

I've never seen them but their powders are very good. Its only 200 primers. I would load them and see how they work.~Riuma

Comment

• pinetreebbs
      Warrior
      • Nov 2013

Interesting. I'd look over VV load data for application and or any load adjustments they apply.

Vihtavuori offers safe reloading data for nearly a hundred pistol and rifle calibers and shotgun, with bullet options for various shooting disciplines.

Comment

• MikaS
        Unwashed
        • Nov 2019

It IS very old. I started reloading -89, and Vihtavuori manufacture then only shotgun primers. I am not sure, but I think, other primers manufacturing stop -70/-80;s .

I have Vihtavuori small rifle primers number 22 and 82. Usually I reload that 223 and 222rem calipers. Age it's ovet 40years, but works fine.

Comment

Working...
        X