X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monty
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2017

These primers have been relisted. Says they have sold for only..............$1999.99

I have a case of these. Hmmmm.

Nope, not selling.

Comment

• GregP42
      Warrior
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by monty View Post
      These primers have been relisted. Says they have sold for only..............$1999.99

I have a case of these. Hmmmm.

Nope, not selling.
      Ummm..... I just bought another sleeve of 5000 CCI 41s for $220 and I thought that was too high... But as I was getting low, and there they were....

Greg

Comment

• kpswihart
        Warrior
        • Dec 2016

Still nothing in Central Alabama as far as I can tell. Bass Pro in Leeds and Cabelas in Huntsville showed them in stock on Friday. Made the drive to Leeds. Guys at the gun counter said they haven't had any in months, but looked in the back for me anyway. No joy even though the website showed in stock while I was standing at the counter. One employee told me they could have been "stolen or something." My guess is a limited amount was shipped in and scanned as received, then tucked away for employees. Frustrating to say the least.

Comment

• biodsl
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2011

I was able to find 300 large rifle primers locally a couple of months ago. Those are the only rifle primers I've seen in months. I'm loading 500 rounds of Grendel for a Long Range Scoped AR class at Thunder Ranch in March. That will put a dent in my supply. Thinking I'll be shooting more .22LR over the next many weeks.
          Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• centerfire
            Warrior
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by biodsl View Post
            I was able to find 300 large rifle primers locally a couple of months ago. Those are the only rifle primers I've seen in months. I'm loading 500 rounds of Grendel for a Long Range Scoped AR class at Thunder Ranch in March. That will put a dent in my supply. Thinking I'll be shooting more .22LR over the next many weeks.

Don't feel like you need more than 500 rounds for that class, that is the worst case scenario. You could probably do it with 400 rounds with ammo left over.

Comment

Working...
            X