• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shooter31
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2018

Finally a decent group w/ 123sst

Well, finally got a decent group using the 123gr SST'S . I'll try to upload a pic.
    Rifle is my 18" Odin works upper
    Load was Starline new brass, 123gr SST(duh)
    AR Comp 27.3grs CCI450 COL 2.240
    Didnt get a good vel. But same load last week 60F with 27.2 grains was avg 2465, ES 17.08, and SD 6.8

Today with the 27.3gr load group was about just under 3/4 inch center to center
    Cant seem to upload a pic using phone.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

How to post pictures
    1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

I use Flickr as a free hosting site. I upload to flickr then add a BBC code into my narrative. The BBC code is basically a hot link to your picture. Most times if your picture will not upload directly from your phone the file size is to large.

Comment

• kpswihart
      Warrior
      • Dec 2016

My 18" Odin shoots SST's very well too, velocity is averaging 2460 with factory and fairly close to that with my loads.

Comment

• CJW
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

My Oden just loves ARC and 123SST’s.

That is my very favorite hunting round.

Chuck

Comment

• ported45
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
          How to post pictures
          1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

I use Flickr as a free hosting site. I upload to flickr then add a BBC code into my narrative. The BBC code is basically a hot link to your picture. Most times if your picture will not upload directly from your phone the file size is to large.

When all of this doesn't work, you will need to resize your photos to a maximum of 1500 x 1500 pixels and then try again. I have yet to find the resizing function on my phone...

Comment

• Shooter31
            Bloodstained
            • Sep 2018

See if that works.

Comment

• VASCAR2
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Worked for me, nice group.

Comment

• Shooter31
                Bloodstained
                • Sep 2018

I was trying to make it show in thread, and not have to follow to site. Forgot what I use to use for that.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

With Flickr it is a BBC code, in essence a hot link. The link will go to dropbox and have the address for your photo.

Another thing to check is whether the photo is private or public. On some hosting sites your required to specify if the photo is public and only friends, family, followers or anyone.
                  Last edited by VASCAR2; 11-21-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X