• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sarky
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2017

123 grain Monster Match

Has anyone reloaded and shot the 123 grain Monster Match bullets from MidSouth? are they worth buying?
  • Bronsonburner
    Warrior
    • Dec 2018

I tried one of the sample packs (20 bullets) the other day using 8208 XBR. I did four five-shot groups from 27.9 to 27.9 grains. They showed some promise for accuracy. I may pull the trigger on a 500 ct box. Price is great on those. Supposedly they are rebranded Nosler Custom Competitions.

Comment

• Bfglowkee
      Warrior
      • Jan 2019

I am doing a side by side with those and the custom comps. So far they have been identical in performance out to 400 yds. I get to the 600 mark this weekend then will post full results. But short version is yes...sweet deal

Comment

• sarky
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2017

Thanks, I'll order some

Comment

• Bfglowkee
          Warrior
          • Jan 2019

Side note: if you loading for semi accurate plinking ( inside 400) then the blems from SPS are also a sweet deal. Just know you will have more difficulty if your loading for a gas gun since COAL is all over the place. I have a decent amount of play in my Howa mag that they are good up to 2.360 but they can range 0.07 in length given same Ogive measurement

Comment

• richiecotite
            Unwashed
            • Feb 2019

^what is SPS?

*edit Shooters pro supply*
            Last edited by richiecotite; 03-26-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Popeye212
              Chieftain
              • Jan 2018

Shooters Pro Shop

Explore the world of Nosler, renowned for crafting the finest bullets, ammunition, rifles, and brass. Discover our extensive lineup, including Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, Custom Competition, and more. Experience superior quality and performance with Nosler products.

Comment

Working...
              X