X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 65Whelen
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Another plus for the coax, easy set-up. I saw and copied this idea online. This just sits on my bench no clamping, it wiggled around a bit but not a big problem.
    Attached Files

Comment

• kmon
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2015

65 ou could put a couple captive nuts in the bench top nd bolt that down to the bench and no more slipping around.

Comment

• Bfglowkee
        Warrior
        • Jan 2019

I enjoy the ease of my Hornady LnL system. That said once I find that Co-Ax in stock I am getting one. The new Franklin Armoy M-press looks promising as well but until I get more feedback or touch one myself the forester is just amazing. Kicking myself for not getting it last year.

Comment

• Taz575
          Warrior
          • Jul 2018

I think Franklin Arsenal is putting out a press very close to the Forster for a little less $$. I have a Forster and love it.

Comment

• centerfire
            Warrior
            • Dec 2017

Too bad they missed the best part of the CoAx; quick change dies with just rings. Forget storing your dies in their original boxes too.

Comment

• 65Whelen
              Warrior
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by kmon View Post
              65 ou could put a couple captive nuts in the bench top nd bolt that down to the bench and no more slipping around.
              I'll clamp it to the bench while resizing Creedmoor brass, but with Grendel brass don't need it. That's the beauty this stand, no bolt down needed. Just take it off the shelf and put it on the bench, good to go.

Comment

Working...
              X