• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goochylogic
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

Federal American Eagle Varmint and Predator 90gr Production Date

Ive been looking to pickup a box or two of the American Eagle 90gr ammo. Nothing local and sold out at all the big name retailers online. I found a couple smaller dealers but shipping on just a couple boxes just puts it too much for my pocket. So I called Federal today to find out why such a shortage and got bounced over to Vista Outdoors. They handle the ammo for Federal from what I was told. I was told they do limited production runs of this ammo once or twice a year. I was told the earliest date they plan a production of the 90gr TNT will be September 23rd. Just thought I would pass this along.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Funny I'm not having issues find either of those two loads avalible from a few different online sources.

But ammoseek is always my first stop then I check midway and a few other places.

Comment

• Goochylogic
      Warrior
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
      Funny I'm not having issues find either of those two loads avalible from a few different online sources.

But ammoseek is always my first stop then I check midway and a few other places.
      A5blaster, I found 3 places on ammoseek also but the shipping is pretty high and Im not desperate for it. I shop Midway and Brownells a fair amount and they had no instock date. They also run low or no shipping cost at certain times.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Goochylogic View Post
        . I was told they do limited production runs of this ammo once or twice a year. I was told the earliest date they plan a production of the 90gr TNT will be September 23rd. Just thought I would pass this along.
        That is disappointing. So next time it comes into production, I just need to buy 1000 rounds, I guess. Fortunately, I can alternate it with Hornady SST 123 gr. for my needs.
        Kill a hog. Save the planet.
        My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• A5BLASTER
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2015

There is a listing for the federal 120 buy a case get free shipping on ammoseek as of last night.

Can't speak to the 90 tnt load as I have 500 rounds of it already so not really looking to order any at this time.

Comment

• loclass
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2018

That explains why it's been out of stock in most places for the last 6 months. This is my favorite factory ammo....2940 fps out of my Faxon 20" barrel and consistently shoots groups around .75" at 100yds. And it vaporizes prairie dogs quite nicely

Comment

Working...
            X