X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I was going to order a box of the American Gunner 6.5 Grendel ammo since there is no SW store closer than 200 miles. I then noticed SW will not ship to Illinois. I’m stocked pretty good on 6.5 Grendel ammo and components so I decided not to buy any. If I really wanted it I could have it shipped to my Brother’s house in Indiana or have him buy it.

Comment

• RMiller
      Warrior
      • Mar 2018

Ammoseek shows wolf ammo again.

Comment

• Bearcatrp
        Warrior
        • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Splatt View Post
        My local sportsmans warehouse has gunner Grendel ammo.
        I bought a can today.
        Barrel wear in, and brass, was my reason for buying.

I also have $30 off coupons !!
        Dam, out of stock online.

Comment

• jaybee1669
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2018

it comes and goes fairly quickly from their online stock.

Comment

• wideglidejoe
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2014

UPS truck brought my two boxes of 200 ea yesterday. I guess I was just lucky logging on to SW when I did. It took my order and processed it, then a few mins later it was showing OOS. In some respects, I wish I'd ordered more, but 400 rds on top of what I have is OK, hopefully allowed others to get some too.

Comment

• murfvol
              Bloodstained
              • Oct 2016

LuckyGunner has been my go-to for Wolf (currently out), and Bud's has had good prices on Hornady of late.

Alexander Arms typically doesn't have terrible ammo prices.

Comment

• J9mcgaha
                Unwashed
                • Apr 2018

I wound up just doing a Google search for 6.5 Grendel ammo and putting myself on the "notify me when back in stock" list on at least a dozen websites.. I wound up getting a couple hundred rounds of wolf and a few boxes of Hornady SST s so I'm happy for now. I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but I have noticed that it is pretty hard to eject an unfired round from the chamber.. is this something normal or should I be looking into a potential problem?

Comment

• VASCAR2
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by J9mcgaha View Post
                  I wound up just doing a Google search for 6.5 Grendel ammo and putting myself on the "notify me when back in stock" list on at least a dozen websites.. I wound up getting a couple hundred rounds of wolf and a few boxes of Hornady SST s so I'm happy for now. I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but I have noticed that it is pretty hard to eject an unfired round from the chamber.. is this something normal or should I be looking into a potential problem?
                  I sent you a PM with some info.

Comment

• Bearcatrp
                    Warrior
                    • Apr 2018

I just placed my order for dies, brass and bullets. May not be the cheapest but they have a flat rate shipping. Graf and sons reloading has bullets.
                    Graf & Sons, the reloading authority, has a wide selection of reloading supplies, shooting supplies, ammo and more.

Comment

• IescapedCali
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2017

Has anyone shot any of the Pendleton Sidewinder ammo, advertised on Graf’s site?

Comment

• VASCAR2
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by IescapedCali View Post
                        Has anyone shot any of the Pendleton Sidewinder ammo, advertised on Graf’s site?
                        The bullets are manufactured in Australia and I think Pendleton out of Oregon manufactures the ammo. Solid copper bullet and is designed for hunting. There were a couple of threads when these bullets were put on the market. Sneaky One corresponded with manufacturer of ACP about their bullets. IIRC. I know the bullets could be bought for reloading at one time. Using the google custom search I found this thread. Maybe Sneaky will chime in, my memory is not the greatest.

anyone tried this stuff? Pendleton Ammunition is loaded with Aussie Copper Projectiles (ACP). ACP’s are the world’s 1st and only guaranteed projectile for accuracy and lethality. They are 100% copper, individually CNC machined, and tested on live game. With Pendleton Ammo’s handcrafted single stage loading process, the result

Last edited by VASCAR2; 04-16-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X