• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Retro
    Warrior
    • Jul 2016

Odinworks 20" barrel and 123gr Amax

I recently built my first 6.5 Grendel on an AR platform and love it. I am, at best, a mediocre marksman. This Grendel goes a long way on changing that. I went shooting with my son and the posted picture is of a five shot group at 100yds. I couldn't believe my eyes when four out of five made one continuos hole. Odin guarantees sub moa and they really deliver. I was shooting once used Hornady brass, H335 powder, CCI 450 primers with a 20" Odin barrel and bolt assembly with an Anderson 80% lower and Anderson upper. It has a RRA two stage trigger and shoots like a dream. I know, one shot is low. The other four measure about .660 at the widest point. See attachment.
    Attached Files
  • King31
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

I like it! Im in the process of acquiring parts and already have purchased a 20' Odin Works w/ BCG. Can't wait to get everything put together and see if I can get similar results.
    Trevor | NRA Life Member

Comment

• Cockednlocked
      Bloodstained
      • Jun 2016

I'm enjoying heck out of my 20" Odin Works Grendel, too. Built the upper to use the same lower as my 300 BLK. I'm no Andrew Oakley either, and was amazed at the groups I started getting, even at 200 yards. Been ringing a 12" steel at 300 but haven't punched any holes yet. I want to play with more loads. Right now I'm using Alex Arms brass, CFE223 at 31 grains, pushing 123 AMAX and some SMK's. Mega receivers, Geissele DMR trigger and Geissele rail, Precision Firearms brake.
      Attached Files

Comment

• AR-180
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2014

How much 335?

Comment

• Kilco
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2016

Looks like it is shooting great!

Comment