• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedudeabides
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2016

New 6.5 Grendel factory ammo option!

Anybody wish there were a few more factory options?

It may just be pissing in the wind, but public interest often influences production decisions.
    So, I just sent a couple emails off expressing my interest in some rounds I hope will someday be available.

If everybody who visited this site shot off a couple emails asking for more options for the Grendel...
    Go ahead, only takes a sec!

Sales@hornady.com

email@barnesbullets.com

Comments:
    I hunt with 6.5 Grendel and would love to see a 95 or 100 gr gmx lead-free factory load from Hornady!! I'm sure the entire Grendel community would be extremely thankful!!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Erik

Response:
    Erik,

I will send this to our marketing crew!!

Thank you

Comments:
    I'm sure you've had many inquiries already and really hope you're ready to soon begin production, but....100 gr ttsx for 6.5 Grendel Please!
    A lot of guys are reloading these, but not everyone reloads and although there is a good hornady factory load for hunting, I think the Grendel community would absolutely love this lead-free factory option. I certainly would.
    Thank you very much!
    Erik

Response:
    Erik
    Thank you for the recommendation, I will submit a formal request for that round on your behalf.
    18" .264 LBC BHW fluted barrel
  • ricsmall
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

Cool! That's how we've gotten things done in the past. Emails will b sent. Everybody join in.

Richard
    Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

I sent my emails just a mint ago.

Comment

• Beerswimmer
        Warrior
        • Dec 2015

Nosler replied today. Not sure if it's just a form letter reply, or they are actually going to be putting something out....

From me to Nosler:

Subject: 6.5 Grendel

Do you have any plans to offer loaded 6.5 Grendel ammunition? The 129 Accubond Long Range would be a homerun for the 6.5 Grendel! I would love to see it one day!

From Nosler to me:

Thank you for your suggestion. It is entirely possible you will see something like this from us in the future.

Best regards,

Nosler Inc.

Still no reply from Hornady about a GMX loading.
        UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

• Beerswimmer
          Warrior
          • Dec 2015

Hornady replied with a form letter reply.
          UT ALII VIVANT !!!

Comment

Working...
          X