• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Confederate
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2014

100 grain Nosler BT

100 grain Nosler BT's are now available on Midway USA. They have been MIA for several months.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

We have several new members to the board and just to spread the word again Nosler has a web site where they have factory over runs and factory seconds for very good prices with decent shipping prices. Shooters PronShop also gives a military discount and is worth checking.
    Explore the world of Nosler, renowned for crafting the finest bullets, ammunition, rifles, and brass. Discover our extensive lineup, including Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, Custom Competition, and more. Experience superior quality and performance with Nosler products.

I have also gone to Sedalia Missouri to the Sierra factory and bought factory seconds. Sierra offers a tour of their facility and they have a very friendly staff. I have shot a lot of the factory seconds and have never noticed a decline in accuracy compared to ammo I have bought in the commercial market. Maybe I'm not a good enough shot to tell the difference but Sierra has very stringent production standards and only sells highest quality bullets to their distributors. A lot of the factory seconds are culled because of cosmetic imperfections.

Comment

Working...
    X