LBC has type 2 complete bolts in stock 11/15/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBC has type 2 complete bolts in stock 11/15/2013

Just bought one after being told "out of stock" by everyone, and seeing the gougers on GunBroker.com asking $140 and up.
  • dammitman
    Warrior
    • Dec 2012

I have recieved 3 of them lately. I may order more as i think another problem is just around the corner

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Look at post 266, I've been telling everyone HERE on the Forum they have them at LBC for weeks. GB is a free market and if you don't pay attention or know where to shop, you can pay more for an item. It's like paying more for gas in the city or the middle of the desert, get it where you know its cheap or pay the price. Some people are happy to pay $140 and don't know LBC works for Beowulf and Grendel. Truthfully if you see it advertised on GB as LBC, why wouldn't they call and see if they have them instead of buying? If you just buy it and don't call them then to me its the buyers not being frugal.
      With the Lilja group buy lacking bolts the question of a bolt group buy had come up in the thread. As to avoid getting the Lilja Group buy Thread off subject and too convoluted I thought I'd start a thread for this discussion. Is a group bolt buy possible? What about a stripped bolt, extractor, and component with user

Call them at 563-289-2126 or buy on GB.
      Last edited by Tedward; 11-15-2013, 11:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by dammitman View Post
        I have recieved 3 of them lately. I may order more as i think another problem is just around the corner
        Agree 100%... and likely a deeper problem for a far more extended period of time.

Comment

Are these 8620?

Comment

Ok I'll bite...

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
            Agree 100%... and likely a deeper problem for a far more extended period of time.
            To what problem do you refer? Sorry for the ignorance.

Comment

• Tedward
              Banned
              • Feb 2013

The next political stab to take arms rights maybe...then the demand will over run the production again...

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                Are these 8620?
                I have 3 of them, but I have never asked what they are made of. The one I'm using with a BHW barrel works just fine, it measured .135 as did the others.

Comment

Working...
                X